Islamic Quotes About Hardship & Test | Allah created this world to test us. This test separates the people of Paradise from the people of Hellfire. As a result, we should all be ready to be tested in different ways.
We shall test you through fear, hunger, loss of life, property, and crops. (Muhammad), give glad news to the people who have patience
As part of our Islamic faith, we believe that all matters are in the hands of Allah. However, for some of us our faith can get shaken during times of trials and hardships. It is during those times though that we should remind ourselves that a believer’s position and rank is raised in front of Allah and that such a hardship may very well be a sign of Allah’s love for the believer. This can help us in maintaining and even strengthening our faith.
Here are Islamic Quotes to remember when dealing with Hardships and Tests.
- Islamic Quotes about Namaz / Salah – Prayer Quotes
- Islamic Quotes About Dhikr – Remembrance of Allah Quotes
- 50+ Alhamdulillah Quotes in Urdu | Allah Tera Shukr Hai!
- 50+ Muhammad Ali Islamic Quotes | Muhammad Ali Success Quotes
Islamic Quotes About Hardship & Tests
Life is temporary but Jannah is forever.
“If we want to achieve Jannah and come out of the folds of just being ‘Muslims’ and rather being ‘Mu’mins’, we have to make our eeman as strong as possible. That is the key to fearing Allah as He should be feared, obeying and loving Him and His deen. Work on ways to make your eeman bloom so that even you can taste the sweetness of being serene and at peace even during hardships and trials! Ask al-Mu’min, the Guardian of Faith to protect and enhance your eeman so that you can please Him till your last breath. Connect with al-Mu’min and let go off the baggage of sorrows of this dunya!.” – Dr. Bilal Philips
“Tell your problems and sufferings to Allah because He is the One who can fix them for you.”
“Whenever fear, worry or despair creeps into your heart, remind yourself that Allah is your guardian and nothing can go wrong when you put your trust in Him and please Him. Let your faith alway be *greater* than your fear.”
Think back to the hardest time in your life. You thought you were alone then. But you weren’t alone then. And you aren’t alone now.
Sabr is to have patience during any difficulty, any hardship as Allah SWT loves those who are patient. He listens to the duas and silent whispers of a Sabir person (patient).
If you are facing a trial or any hardship, be delighted! For if Allah wants to do good for someone, He afflicts them with trials!
Muslims are tested by Allah SWT. And blessed are the ones who endure it with patience.
Difficult times In Islam are defined as a test by Allah SWT. He tests the ones who are loved by Him. One who seeks help from Salah and have patience, Allah will reward him and rescue him out of hardships.
Hardships are means to remove one’s sins. As a person who endures hardship with patience, Allah SWT showers His blessings more and more and erases all of his sins. SubhanAllah!
We usually think that ease prepares us for hardship. But I think sometimes hardship prepares us for ease. Because ease is often the hardest test.
“A hardship that draws you closer to ALLAH is a blessing.”
“Hardships are a reminder to turn back to Allah. An awakening that teaches us that Allah is greater than everything in our life.”
“Learn to say Alhamdulillah in ease and more so in hardship. Allah will open numerous ways for you, In’Sha Allah.”
“We ask Allah to remove hardship then why we forget Allah when hardship is removed?”
“Hardships are blessings if we trust Allah and turn to Him. It may not appear to be a blessing for this life, BUT definitely will be for the Hereafter.”
We should be grateful to Allah SWT in every step. During hardships, we shouldn’t complain to Allah, instead, we should be grateful for so many good things.
Allah has promised relief and ease after every hardship.
إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
[94:6] Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
’For every struggle, Allah is sending multiple blessings upon you. So remember Allah during times of hardships.’
It is wrong to lose hope and neglect good things during any hardship. Whenever something bad happens, we should bear it with patience and appreciate good things.
“If you are patient, and trust Allah, you will surely see the blessing in hardship. “
Blessings are showered by Allah SWT as a reward when one faces hardships with complete patience and tawakkul.
Hardships are a way to bring us closer to Allah. We pray to Allah more and more and He responds to us.
“Whenever you encounter hardships in life, remember that this is Allah’s plan for you. The outcome of His plans will be a great blessing.”
Hardships are given by Allah SWT, we should keep praying Salah and make Dua to him to endure such hard times.
“May Allah make us strong when we are facing trail and hardships.”
“May Allah bring ease to all those who are in hardship, bring wealth to all those in poverty & bring cure to all those who are sick. Ameen!”
“May Allah relieve all those who are suffering or going through hardship and reward them abundantly for their patience. Ameen”
Here are some more Islamic Quotes About Hardship & Tests
- “Be careful not to forget Allah when things are going great. Be faithful and know that Allah can take back just as fast as He gives!
- One shouldn’t complain about his hardships to his fellow beings. He should always be thankful and grateful.
- Do not lose hope in adversity and complain that God singled you out for punishment, remitting others guilty of worse sins. Your present state could very well be His intent to elevate your spiritual station; or He could just be testing your faith. Everyday that you persevere, you grow closer to perfection. Thus your present despair may be the beginning of an infinite blessing.
- If Allah has put you in a difficult situation in this world, it’s a chance to earn ease in the hereafter through patience.
- Hardships and hard times tell how strong is our relationship with Allah SWT.
- Allah is closer to us than our jugular vein. He never abandons us. He’s always with us no matter how much tired and distressed we are.
- There’s a solution to every problem In Islam. If Allah gives Hardships, he gives ways to overcome them as well.