Nikah Mubarak Wishes & Greetings
Nikah Mubarak Wishes & Greetings | Marriage is one of the most beautiful experiences of human life. As Muslims, we believe that if we are destined to get married, we will meet the person when the time is right, Insha’Allah. Allah s.w.t. creates us in pairs and grants us love in our hearts to love another human being.
In a hadith, Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said,
“Marriage is part of my sunnah, and whoever does not follow my sunnah has nothing to do with me. Get married, for I am heartened by your great numbers before the nations (of other Prophets).”
(Sunan Ibn Majah)
Rasulullah ﷺ encouraged to get married if one have the means to do so.
- 90+ Beautiful Mother Quotes & Sayings | Islamic Quotes on Mother
- 250+ Islamic Birthday Quotes Wishes & Prayers for Friends and Family!
- 50+ Islamic Instagram Quotes / Captions
Nikah Mubarak Wishes & Greetings:
May Allah make this new journey of the two of you easier and worth experiencing. Nikah Mubarak to you, my friend.
Congratulations on your Nikah. May Allah keep the two of you safe and provide you with everything that you ever want and need.
Wishing you a happy life ahead. I pray to God that he grants you peace and patience during the tough times that may occur in the near future. Nikah Mubarak.
May Allah bless you and your partner on this new adventure of your life together.
Congratulations! I wish you years of happiness, love, and joy. May Allah bless you!
Oh Allah, bless them. Bless them with untold happiness and joy. They may love each other and cherish each other forever.
May Allah bless your marriage and keep you united till the end of time.
May ALLAH bless you with everlasting love, happiness, and togetherness
Congratulations on this special occasion! Wishing you an amazing married life filled with happiness and joy!
May Allah make your Nikah day the beginning of an everlasting happiness! May your marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship!
Here are some more Nikah Mubarak Wishes & Greetings:
- I am so happy that the two of you became one today. It takes courage to start a new life and even more courage to stay together. May God bless you with patience and love so that it’s easier for the two of you to live together, forever. Nikah Mubarak to you.
- Nikah Mubarak to both of you. May you start this new journey with love and understanding for each other.
- Congratulations to both of you. May your Nikah be a success.
You look so happy at your wedding. Alhamdulillah! This happiness is the indication of your love and the blessing of Allah! Wishing you a very happy beginning to your new life.
- Nikah Mubarak. You have started a new life, this is totally a new phase of your life. Stay honest always, Allah will help you in every step!
- Dear! To getting married is amazing. But it’s not all about fun and enjoying, rather a great responsibility. As a Muslim it’s Sunnah! Nikah Mubarak!
- Nikah Mubarak! May Allah Bless you with a wonderful future together.
- Lots of love and wishes for both of you from the bottom of my heart. May you live a happy life ahead.
Mash Allah! It looks like you both are made for each other. May Allah make you the world’s best beautiful couple! Best wishes on your wedding!
Without trust, there can be no love! So, keep trust in each other and feel the happiness of life. Go ahead by following the way of the Holy Quran. Our prayer is always with you. Mubarak of Wedding!
- Many Many congratulation. May Allah bless you both, Nikah Mubarak and best of luck for your future.
- May Allah bless you both, may your this relation remains until the world remains. Nikah Mubarak and best of luck for your future.
- Congratulations on your special day! Wishing you two very happy and blessed married life.
- Congratulations on your Nikah. May Allah keep the two of you safe and provide you with everything that you ever want and need. Once again Nikah Mubarak
- As you begin a new life together, my wishes are that may God bestow all the happiness and love on this lovely married couple. Nikah Mubarak
- I am so happy that, two of you became one today . May Allah fulfill all desires of both of you and keep you happy together. Wishing you a happy life ahead. Lots of love and wishes for both of you from the bottom of my heart
- Two beautiful souls have turned into one. May Allah gives you the complete happiness and joy in your married life. Nikah Mubarak
- Duas & Islamic Quotes & Wishes for Newborn Baby
- Islamic Wedding Wishes and Messages For Couple | Marriage Wishes