Muhammad Ali Islamic Quotes – Success/Religious Quotes by Muhammad Ali
Muhammad Ali Islamic Quotes | Muhammad Ali was a fighter and a strong advocate of Islam throughout his life. I’m sure many people around the world, not only Muslims, admired his tenacity, his iron-will and strong stance against war, racism while advocating Islam as a religion of peace. With that, I would like to take this opportunity to list some of his memorable quotes that we, as Muslims, can also learn and apply in our life too. May Allah S.W.T shower His blessings on Muhammad Ali and may he be successful in the hereafter as well.
Muhammad Ali Islamic Quotes / Quotes about Islam
“I think all the people should know the truth and come to recognize the truth because Islam is peace.”
– Muhammad Ali Quotes
“Islam is against killing, murder, and the terrorists and the people doing it in the name of Islam are wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
Everything you admire me for, everything I stand for I learned from Islam. – Muhammad Ali
The word ‘Islam’ means ‘peace.’ The word ‘Muslim’ means ‘one who surrenders to God.’ But the press makes us seem like haters.
“I asked Allah for wealth, He gave me Islam.”
“The name Muhammad is the most common name in the world. In all the countries around the world – Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon – there are more Muhammad than anything else. When I joined the Nation of Islam and became a Muslim, they gave me the most famous name because I was the champ.”- Muhammad Ali
“We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda..They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.” – Muhammad Ali
I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.
“The only thing that matters is submitting to the will of God (Allah).” – Muhammad Ali
Allah’s the Arabic term for God. Stand up for God, fight for God,
work for God and do the right thing, and go the right way, things will end up in your corner.
Stay Strong read the Quran, Pray, Praise Allah this will help you.
“I’m not afraid of dying. I have faith; I do everything I can to live my life right;
and I believe that dying will bring me closer to God.”
We have one life it soon will be past what we do for God is all that will last. – Muhammad Ali
This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction. God gave me this illness to remind me that I’m not number one, He is. – Muhammad Ali Champ
God gave me Parkinson’s syndrome to show me I’m not ‘The Greatest’ – He is.
God gave me this illness to remind me that i’m not Number One – He is. | Muhammad Ali
The only thing that matters is submitting to the will of God. | Muhammad Ali
I didn’t want to submit to the army and then, on the Day of Judgement, have God say to me “Why did you do that?” This life is a trial, and you realize that what you do is going to be written down for Judgement Day. | Muhammad Ali
I’ve done my celebrating already. I said a prayer to Allah.” – Muhammad Ali
The day I met Islam, I found a power within myself that no man could Destroy or takeaway.
– I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighter for their own justice. and freedom. – Muhammad Ali
I cannot sit by and let the world think that Islam is a killing religion. It hurts me to see what radical people doing in the name of Islam. These radicals are doing things that God is against. Muslims don’t believe in violence.” – Muhammad Ali
So what I’m gonna do when I get out of boxing, is to get ready to meet God. We have one life, it will soon past; what we do for God is all that will last.” – Muhammad Ali
A reporter asked Muhammad Ali.
“How do you feel about the suspected hijacker of 9/11 sharing your faith?”
Muhammad Ali answered”
“How do you feel about Hitler sharing yours?”
Muhammad Ali Inspirational Quotes:
- The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
- Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer. – Muhammad Ali Saying
- One day this pain will make sense to you.
- Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. – Muhammad Ali Quotes
- If you dream of beating me, you’d better wake up and apologize..
- My principles are more important than the money or my title.
- I hated every minute of training, but i said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” | Muhammad Ali
- Age is whatever you think it is, you are as old as you think you are.
- Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. | Muhammad Ali
- To be able to give away riches is mandatory if you wish to possess them. This is the only way that you will be truly rich. | Muhammad Ali
- The man who has so imagination has no wings.
- I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
- Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
- Life is like a boxing match defeat is declared not when you fall, but when you refuse to stand again.
- What keeps me going is Goals.
- The only limitations one has are the ones they place on themselves
- Impossible is nothing.
- Champions aren’t made in gyms, Champions are made from something they have deep inside them a desire, a dream, a vision, they have to have the skill, and the will, but the will must be stronger than the skill.
- I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.” – Muhammad Ali
- Its lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself. | Muhammad Ali
- If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.
- If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do you no harm.