Islamic Quotes on Mother | These quotes cannot sum up the overall importance and value of mothers in Islam or on a general basis. Mothers have been given the most importance, and they are regarded as people to be valued on a priority and that all the utmost form of respect, dignity, and time is to be spent on them.
Respect and Appreciate your mother.
And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: “my lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood.” (Al Quran 17:24)
Hadiths about status of mother:
A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).
“Heaven lies beneath the feet of mothers”. (Prophet of Islam, may peace be upon him)
Musnad al-Shihab 119; al-Jame Vol. 2 Page 231
Here is the collection of Islamic Quotes on love & respect of a mother!
Say Alhamdulillah if your mother is still alive, not everyone has a mother and many grew up never knowing a mother’s love
– The power of a mother’s love is so dynamic that even Allah gave its example to compare it to His love.
A child’s first teacher is its mother.
– It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.
Love your mother, the most beautiful person on this earth.
Our best critic, yet our strongest supporter. Our paradise in this world.
Allah Almighty gave such a status to the mother that He placed Paradise under her feet.
– Are you looking for a shortcut to win Ajr? Well, Islam has that too!
Just look at your parents with love and you will be given the reward of an accepted pilgrimage.
How cool is that?
The world begins with the mother and ends with the mother.
– “God’s satisfaction lies in the consent of parents, and His wrath in their wrath.”
You can be a billionaire but you can never payback the favors upon you by your mother.
– Lets Respect, Love and Care for our mothers everyday.
The easiest and most comfortable road to paradise is beneath the mother’s feet; one must not fail to earn it.
– If you are one of the people who are really lenient and kind towards their friends but yell, harsh with their mothers then trust me you should reconsider your conduct before your parents die and you have no chance to say sorry.
Islamic Quotes on Mother
Your mother is a door of mercy that Allah opened for you don’t close it.
– A Mother – She prays for you even when you refuse to pray yourself.
– Mothers hold our tiny hands for just a little while but hold our hearts forever.
The only person who is the most worthy of your love, time, care, and attention is your mother.
As we grow old the center of our attention start changing. From school to college to university to job and a family, we even fail to notice what we are missing. Our old, fragile parents look forward to hearing from us but we totally neglect that they are the real reason we today are successful.
Mother is a beautiful creation because in this selfish world she is the only one who always wants to see you happy.
– No matter your age. You always need your mom.
Ever wonder who the only person is who will never betray you?
Be your best friend and most potent critics of all time? She is your mother, reach out to her whenever you have a piece of good news or bad news to share. She will always have your back.
Our parents are blessings, don’t delay showing them, love. we don’t know how long we have this blessing.
– Tip to make you Parents Happy – Do you know that simple phone call can make them happy. Parents they didn’t leave you when you were young. so don’t leave them when they are old.
– Do not use the sharpness of your speech on the mother who taught you how to speak
Mother was your door to this Dunya, a mother will be your door to Jannah take care of this door.
– Love your parents, you owe them a lot. you never prayed to have hem but they may have prayed to have you.
– Love your parents, we are so busy growing up. we often forget that they are also growing old.
Since my Birth, My mother has made me happy without a price, Ya Allah makes her happy and guards her. Ameen.
Islamic Quotes on Mother
There’s nothing that can out weight a mother’s Dua
– Always keep your mother smiling for she spent her days and night stopping you from crying.
– No matter where you get in life. never put your mother down. she’s the only person who would never want to see you down.
A Dua for my mother:
May every tear that has ever fallen from your tired eyes on my behalf becomes the river for you in paradise. Ameen
Mother ––– Someone who will love you unconditionally until her last breath.
– Always love your mother, Cause you never get another.
Happiness is.. Seeing my mother smiling.
Islamic Quotes on Mother
Every Day is mother’s day in Islam love, respect & obey her every day.
– Who do you think is the most deserving of your good conduct? Your wife? Your friend? Nope! It’s your mother and father.
My Mother My Paradise!
Islamic Quotes on Mother
Islamic Mother Quotes:
– A mother understands what a child does not say 🙂
– A mother’s love & favours are priceless. The truth is whatever we do will never be equal to the sacrifice & compassion mothers have shown.
– When your angry with your parents, imagine a life without them.
Abu Hurayra said, “The Prophet was asked, ‘Messenger of Allah, to whom should I be dutiful?’
‘Your mother,’ he replied. He was asked, ‘Then whom?’ Your mother,’ he replied. He was asked, ‘Then whom?’
‘Your mother,’ he replied. He was asked, ‘Then whom?’ He replied, ‘Your father.'”
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 5]
– “Every mother has a dream, a dream to see her children very happy and successful.”
– “When you sit with your mom then at that moment you feel like being a kid and don’t feel old no matter how aged you have been.”
– “Food taste becomes better when my mom makes them for me, every dish from the hands my mom seems delicious and good.”
– “No one could be more faithful and caring than a mother in this world.”
– “Mother is one who supports you in every situation and wants nothing but see your smiling face.”
– “If your mother is alive then you are blessed one.”
– “Know that mother lost her shining, to make you shine.”
– “Be grateful to your mother and appreciate her too much, no one can take place of a mother.”
– “Love of mother is precious, nothing can replace it.”
– “For children, a mom’s arms are very best place to sleep there for them, they sleep there soundly and without scary.”
– “Thousands of rupees of today are useless in comparison of one rupee, at the time of when my mother used to give me at the time of when I was going to school.”
– “Behind every successful person there is a dua of their mom.”
– “Do good and Serve your mother to please Allah and seek his mercy.”
– “Never abandon your mother when she becomes old, But serve her and seek his blessings.”
– “Mother is a person who always stands by side her children in every situation and circumstances, no matter what.”
– “I feel strong and happy when my mother is with me.”
– “A home is not a blessed home where a mother is not respected.”
Love Messages for Mother:
- I am so grateful to have you as a mother. You are an amazing woman and I love you more than I can say with words. The strength, love, guidance and joy you have brought me throughout my life have made me the woman that I am today. I count my blessings every day for having you in my life. I love you!
- I would do anything to make you happy and I will spend every waking moment making sure that happens. I am so lucky that Allah (SWT) gave you to me. You are truly the love of my life!
- I don’t even know where to start! You are the best mother a child could ask for. I am truly blessed to have you as my mother and I thank Allah everyday that he put you in my life. I love you so much.
- Your love is a ocean that can never be filled, A mountain that can never be climbed, An unending gift that you give to me. I don’t deserve someone as precious as you. A person who loves me when I am mad, and smiles with me when I am happy! Like a mother’s love I cherish always.
- You are the most amazing woman on earth! You are the most beautiful, hardworking, caring, loving and you have a heart of gold!!! I am so lucky to be your son and your best friend! I love every single thing about you!
- My dearest mother, words cannot express how much you mean to me and how much I love you.
- I am forever in debt to you! You taught me the lessons of life, and how to be a good person. Even when I say something wrong or misbehave, your advice and guidance is what I need to straighten out. I am grateful to have you and love you so much.
Beautiful Words For Mother!
- My mom is the strongest woman I know. She has raised me with nothing but love. She’s always there for me and I can always depend on her. I have so much respect for her and I don’t know what I’d do without her. You are an amazing mom, thanks for everything you do!
- I am lucky to have you as my mother. You have been there for me through my ups and downs and you’ve always been a shoulder I can cry on. One of the things that I like most about you is that you are not afraid to voice your opinion, and it has made me stronger. I love you so much!
- You have shown me what unconditional love really means. You have shown me that I am more than just a child to you. I can’t thank you enough for being such an amazing mother and making my life so much better. I am so blessed to have someone like you in my life!
- You are my mother and I love you so much. I promise that I will always be there for you no matter what. You are a wonderful person and I am so lucky to have you as a mother. Your love is the best gift anyone could receive.
- I love you both, thank you for being the wonderful mothers that you are. I am so lucky to have been raised by such a great mom and grandmother. Not many people can say that, but I am! You guys make all my dreams come true and I am sure my future kids will say the same thing.