Laylatul Qadr Dua Quotes – Shab-e-Qadr Dua Wishes
Laylatul Qadr Dua Quotes | Laylatul Qadr is one of the most blessed nights of the Islamic calendar and perhaps there is no other night that stands equal to it in sacredness and Holiness in Islam. This night usually resides in the last ten days of Ramadan and within those days it is in the odd nights of the Ashra.
إِنَّآ أَنزَلْنَـٰهُ فِى لَيْلَةِ ٱلْقَدْرِ ١ وَمَآ أَدْرَىٰكَ مَا لَيْلَةُ ٱلْقَدْرِ ٢ لَيْلَةُ ٱلْقَدْرِ خَيْرٌۭ مِّنْ أَلْفِ شَهْرٍۢ ٣
تَنَزَّلُ ٱلْمَلَـٰٓئِكَةُ وَٱلرُّوحُ فِيهَا بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِم مِّن كُلِّ أَمْرٍۢ ٤ سَلَـٰمٌ هِىَ حَتَّىٰ مَطْلَعِ ٱلْفَجْرِ ٥
- Surely, We sent down this (Holy Qur’an) during the Night of Destiny.
- And what have you made out what the Night of Destiny is?
- The Night of Destiny is better than a thousand months (in merit, blessings, reward and recompense).
- The angels and the Spirit of Peace (Gabriel) descend by their Lord’s command during this (night) with decrees concerning all matters (of blessings and bounties).
- This (night) is (absolute) peace and security till daybreak.
Hadith about Laylatul Qadr
Abu Hurayrah raḍyAllāhu ‘anhu (may Allāh be pleased with him) relates that the Prophet Sallallāhu ‘Alayhi wa sallam (Peace and Blessings of Allāh be upon him) said:
“Whoever stands (in the voluntary night prayer of) Ramadan out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven. And whoever spends the night of Lailat Al-Qadr in prayer out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven.”
The prophet (P.B.U.H) used to stay up and pray on Lailatul-Qadr so it is prescribed to stay up and pray whole night.
The Prophet (P.B.U.H) said:
“Whoever stands in (Prayer) in Lailatul-Qadr out of Eemaan and seeking reward then his previous sins are forgiven.”
DUA FOR SHAB-E-QADR!
اللَّهُمَّ إِنَّكَ عَفُوٌّ تُحِبُّ الْعَفْوَ فَاعْفُ عَنِّي
O Allah, You are Forgiving and love forgiveness, so forgive me.
رب إني لما أنزلت إلي من خير فقير
Rabbi innī limā anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqīr
My Lord! I am indeed needy of whatever good You may send to me
لَّآ إِلَٰهَ إِلَّآ أَنتَ سُبْحَٰنَكَ إِنِّى كُنتُ مِنَ ٱلظَّٰلِمِينَ
la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz-zalimin
There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers.
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْعَافِيَةَ
Allah humma inni As Aluka Al Afiyah
“O Allah, I ask you for Afiyah.
ربنا اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمؤمنين يوم يقوم الحساب
”Rabbanag-firli-Wali-Walidaya-Walil-Mumineena-Yauma -Ya-Kaumul -Hisab”
“Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) the believers on the Day when the reckoning will be established.”
Laylatul Qadr Dua Quotes – Shab-e-Qadr Dua Wishes
A night which is better than eighty three years
May Allah make us of those who witness Laylatul Qadr
- Ya Allah accept my duaas, ibaadah & deeds.
- Allah hears silent prayers, silent pain. Don’t give up. Allah hears every tear that falls call out of him.
- Ya Allah, help me become a better Muslim
O Allah, open the locks of our hearts with Your remembrance,
and complete Your blessings and favours open us and make us from among Your pious servants.
- O Allah, let us be forever thankful for whatever favors You’ve bestowed upon us.
- When you don’t know what to do in a situation, just Pray and ALLAH will give the answer.
O Allah, on this night, give us the patient when things are going down,
give us the perseverance to face the hard side of life and the courage to always stick with you’’.
You knock, ……… He opens.
You call, ……… He listens.
You ask, ……… He gives.
You cry, ……… He comfort.
You sin, …….… He forgives.
He is ALLAH .…… Allahu’Akbar.
Shab-e-Qadr Dua Quotes
On this night of Power, May Allah keeps all our intentions pure.
May He only keep them for His sake. I wish that you are granted eternal savings.
You are granted heavenly recognition and granted continuous blessings on this beautiful night.
ALLAH SWT always has 3 replies to our prayers.
2. Yes, but not now.
3. I have a better plan for you.
There’s never a No 🙂
Allah will always be there to bring happiness and joy to your life.
He will be there to protect you and your family this night.
Pray to Him that all the showers of mercy, forgiveness, and blessings be on you.
Laylat Al-Qadr Mubarak.
- May Allah accept our duas in this Ramadan and remove our sadness.
- Oh Allah,attach my heart to prayer and the Quran and make me firm until I met You.
- Allah will open a door that you desperately thought never even had a key.
Allah has already listened and He knows what is in your heart.
He just wants you to ask him through Dua. On this night, he is there to listen.
Just make your Dua and all your worries will be erased. Laylat Al-Qadr Mubarak.
- Ya Allah guide me towards performing good accepted deeds for Your Sake only.
- Ya Allah help me to attain khushu’ & ikhlaas in my ibaadah.
- Ya Allah make the Quran be my companion in both worlds.
- Ya Allah protect me from sicknesses of the heart (envy, arrogance, proudness, show off)
- Ya Allah grant me the Shade of your Arsh on Yawmul Qiyaamah.
Allah will be there accepting Dua.
I pray that yours will be accepted and prayers answered.
I wish that when he is forgiving people this night, you may be one of them.
- Ya Allah protect my family from evil, calamities, enviers & the shayaateen from man & jinn.
- Ya Allah protect our children from harm, sicknesses, disbelief, haraam and destruction.
- Ya Allah grant our children success in Deen, duniya & Aakhirah & grant us a lineage of righteous offspring until Yawm al Qiyaamah.
- Ya Allah save me & my entire family from the Hell Fire & make us enter Jannah al Firdaus Aa’laa without being accounted.
- Ya Allah forgive the sins of those who have passed away in my family & the Ummah – young & old.
“Oh, Allah you are the one who pardons greatly, and loves to pardons, so pardons me.”
- Ya Allah make my next Ramadan to be in Makkah and Medina.
- Ya Allah, please forgive my sins that I may have committed and please forgive the sins of my parents, children, brothers and sisters in Islam. Ameen.
- O Allah! Forgive our living and our dead, those who are with us and those who are absent, our young and our old, our men and our women. O Allah! Whomever you keep alive from us keep him alive on Islam, and whomever you take away from us, take him as a believer. Ameen