Ramadan Mubarak Whatsapp Status & Wishes
Ramadan, a month of Peace and Blessings. This month has a lot of importance in Islam because it is the month when Quran was revealed to our Prophet (PBUH). As well as, Reciting Quran in Ramadan gives immense good deeds to the person reading it throughout this month and Finishing it can earn you more good deeds.
Making Dua in this holy month is one of the major deeds Muslims do to invoke Allah and seek His blessings. Therefore, besides the general Ramadan Duas, there are other supplications that Muslims can recite while fasting.
– Simplest And Easy Way To Complete Quran During Ramadan
– 50+ Ramadan Quotes Collection – Ramadan Kareem Quotes
Ramadan Mubarak Whatsapp Status & Wishes:
یا اللہ ہم اس مبارک مہینے میں تیری رحمت کے طلبگار ہیں
ہمارے گناہوں کو معاف فرما کر ہم کو بخش دے
اور سچی توبہ کی توفیق عطا فرما
کہ رمضان کے جانے کے بعد بھی
ہم گناہوں کی دنیا میں واپس نہ پلٹ جاے ،آمین
Ramadan is the month of fasting, not feasting.
- I Wish This Ramadan, You Are Gifted With Blessings Of Allah And Many Treasured Moments Of Joy! Ramadan Mubarak!
- Four Weeks of mercy, 30 days of worship, 720 hours of Spirituality.
43,200 Minutes of Forgiveness, 2592000 Seconds. of Happiness Ramadan Kareem Mubarak.
- Doctors can treat you, but only ALLAH can heal you. Ramadan Mubarak!
- May You Always Be Blessed With The Love And Protection Of Allah. Wish You A Happy Ramadan
- When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of heaven are opened
and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained.
- I wish this Ramadan, you are gifted with blessings of Allah and many treasured moments of joy. Ramadan Mubarak
Happy Ramadan Quotes 2022
- Dear ALLAH, please accept our fasts in this beautiful Ramadan.
- Ramadan is not only by fasting we need to feed the Hungry, Help Needy,
Guard Our Tongue, not judge others and forgive. That is the spirit of Ramadan.
Ramadan is time to empty your stomach to feed your soul.
Ramadan Whatsaap Status Quotes & Ramadan Instagram Quotes Collection:
- Have you ever wondered why we’re happy in Ramadan? Because we do what we were created to do.
- If you are going back to sinful life after Ramadan. Then you gained nothing but hunger.
- Ramadan is gifted to you for: devotion, purification and gaining rewards in multiples.
- Ramadhan. Let this month health you.
- Ramadan is like the rain. It nourishes the seeds of good deeds.
- Make Dua – its Ramadan the month of forgiveness.
- Ramadan is about losing Sins not weight.
- Ramadan a chance to build your Imaan.
- Taqwa is the ultimate goal of our Ramadan preparations; to be among the righteous, for now and forever!
- For a true Muslim, end of Ramadan is not the end, but the start of a new journey leading towards the Jannah.
- Live your life like everyday is Ramadan and the Akhirah will become your Eid.
- Sleep Less, Pray More. #Ramadan
- Ramadan is about breaking bad habits, not putting them on pause.
- Ramadan does not come to change our schedules. it comes to change our hearts.
- This Ramadan changes yourself, be a practicing Muslim.
- It’s amazing how Allah wants to dip us in his blessings and mercy in the month of Ramadan.
- Ramadan is the greatest opportunity to ask Allah for forgiveness and Thank HIM for HIS blessings.
Ramadan Dua Quotes | Ramzan Dua Wishes 2022 | Ramadan Kareem
50+ Ramadan Quotes Collection – Ramadan Kareem Quotes
Ramadan You tube Status:
Ramzan Mubarak – Ramzan Coming Soon Status