اَللّٰھُمَّ صَلِّ عَلٰی مُحَمَّدٍ وَّعَلٰٓی اٰلِ مُحَمَّدٍ کَمَا صَلَّیْتَ عَلٰٓی اِبْرَاھِیْمَ وَعَلٰٓی اٰلِ اِبْرَاھِیْمَ اِنَّکَ حَمِیْدٌ مَّجِیْدٌ
اَللّٰھُمَّ بَارِکْ عَلٰی مُحَمَّدٍ وَّعَلٰٓی اٰلِ مُحَمَّدٍ کَمَا بَارَکْتَ عَلٰٓی اِبْرَاھِیْمَ وَعَلٰٓی اٰلِ اِبْرَاھِیْمَ اِنَّکَ حَمِیْدٌ مَّجِیْدٌ
ALLAHUMMA SALLE ALA SAYIDDINA
WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN NABI YIL UMMI
WA ALA AALAYHI WA ASHAABAYHI WA BARIK WASALAM
Benefits of Reciting Durood Sharif
There are many benefits for the one who recites Durood Sharif daily with affection and respect. Recitation of Durood Sharif reflects one’s true love and affection towards Holy Prophet (SAW).Below we will discuss some benefits of Reciting Durood Sharif with reference to Holy Prophet (SAW) Hadiths.
Prophet (SAW) said:
“On the Day of Judgment the person closest to me will be the one who has sent the most Durood into me.” (Tirmidhi).
- There is so much importance of reciting Durood Sharif we should recite Durood Sharif excessively if want to close to Prophet (SAW) in Jannah.
- Reciting Durood Sharif brings one closer to Allah and Prophet (PBUH).
- Reciting Durood means we are obeying the commands of Allah Almighty.
- It is indeed a duty of every Muslim to send blessings to Holy Prophet (SAW) by reciting Durood Sharif as Allah and his angels do.
Holy Prophet (SAW) said:
“On Friday, send Durood abundantly to me, as it is presented before me.” (Abu Dawud).
- For receiving rewards from Allah Almighty we should recite Durood Sharif on Friday.
- Allah showers ten blessings on the man who recites a Durood.
Prophet (PBUH) said in Hadith:
“Whoever supplicates Allah to exalt for me, Allah would exalt him ten times.”(Muslim)
- One who recites Durood Sharif ten times in the morning and ten times in the evening will receive the help of Holy Prophet (PBUH) on the Day of Judgment.
- Since Durood Shareef is a source of acceptance of supplications. Allah accepts our all Duas if we recite Durood Shareef on Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
- If anyone is involved in a difficulty then he must recite Durood Sharif in countless numbers.
- Also when someone is angry, he should recite Durood Shareef, Insha-Allah, Allah will solve all his problems.
- Reciting Durood Sharif abolish poverty and hunger.
- When you forget anything and your memory fails to recollect it then recite Durood Shareef, you will remember the forgotten things.
- One who recites Durood Shareef maximum time a day and Allah will accept all his prayers or supplications and fulfill all his Hajats (desires).
- The reciter of Durood-e-Pak will be granted a place under the shade of Arsh-e-Ilahi on the Day of Judgement
- By reciting Durood-e-Pak once, ten sins are forgiven, ten virtues are granted, the reciter’s status is raised by ten degrees, ten Divine Favours are bestowed on him
- If anyone recites Durood Shareef from any place, any part of the world from any distance, it actually reaches the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) immediately.
- Allah Ta’ala has appointed several Angels who are given exclusive duty to collect all Durood Shareef and present the same before the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) immediately.
- Recitation of Durood-e-Pak purifies the heart
- Durood-e-Pak is the key to success
Listen Durood Sharif