6 RIGHTS OF ONE MUSLIM OVER ANOTHER.
It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said:
“The rights of one Muslim over another are six.
It was said: What are they, O Messenger of Allah? He said:
(1) If you meet him, greet him with salaam;
(2) if he invites you, accept the invitation;
(3) if he asks for advice, give him sincere advice;
(4) if he sneezes and praises Allah, say Yarhamuk Allah (may Allah have mercy on you);
(5) if he falls sick, visit him; and
(6) if he dies, attend his funeral.”
[Sahih Muslim — The Book of Salam (Greeting), Hadith: 5651 (2162)]
- 5 Easy Dhikr with Great Rewards
- Duas to Increase Rizq & Wealth | Duas for Provision
- 5 Morning Duas / Azkaar – Get Blessing & Protect Yourself
Follow Us On: