Beautiful Ramadan Dp For Facebook & Whatsapp
Ramadan is a special month in the Islamic calendar when Muslims observe fasting, prayer, and charitable acts. During this month, people often change their social media display pictures (DPs) to reflect the spirit of Ramadan. The DP could be a picture of a mosque, a calligraphy image of the word “Ramadan” or “Eid Mubarak” in Arabic, or a plate of dates. There are many beautiful options for Ramadan DPs that can be used on Facebook and WhatsApp to share the joy and spirit of this holy month with friends and family.
Ramadan – will be the month of healing – I.A
Imagine your duas getting answered in Ramadan!
إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةِ الْقَدْرِ
Innaa Anzalnaahu Fiy Laylatil Qadr
Surely We revealed it on the grand night.
Ramadan Mubarak – Remember me in your prayers!
I pray this Ramadan your relationship get better with ALLAH!
How to Finish Quran in Ramadan Easily
- An average Quran has approximately 600 pages. If you divide 600 with 30 days then that is 20 pages per day. And now divide 20 with 5 (5 Times of prayers), which becomes 4. And it will be so easy for you to Finish it!
- It means if you pray just 4 pages after every Salah (Prayer). Then you will be able to finish it easily in this holy month.
- If you want to finish it twice, just start reciting 8 pages after every Namaz you offer in this holy month.
Make Dua – its Ramadan the month of forgiveness.
- 90+ Islamic Bio for Instagram & WhatsApp
- Beautiful Muslim DPs Images for WhatsApp & Facebook | Islamic DPs
- Ramadan Dua Quotes | Ramzan Dua Wishes 2022 | Ramadan Kareem
- 50+ Ramadan Quotes Collection – Ramadan Kareem Quotes
- Ramadan is Coming Soon Quotes & Wishes | Ramadan Quotes
Follow Us On: